For good reason, the last month has worried a lot of people.
A new president, Coronavirus, the economy, unemployment, financial insecurity and political unrest have left everybody wondering about the future of social security benefits.
Watch my video below for some answers.
Laughter Is the Best Medicine:
I read an article on enriching your marriage. It said, “Treat your wife like you did when you first met. Take her out on a date!” So I took my wife out to eat. Then I dropped her off at her parents!
Good Food for Good Health:
This month’s recipe is another favorite of mine. Let me know how you like it.
- 1 lb ground beef (or shredded chicken-less fat)
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 10 corn or 7 whole wheat tortillas cut into strips
- 14 oz can low sodium black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 14 oz can tomato sauce low sodium
- 6 oz can tomato paste low sodium
- 1 cup water or broth
- 1 cup Mexican blend or cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tsp maple syrup honey or sugar
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat Dutch oven or large deep skillet on medium-high heat. Add ground beef, onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper. Cook until browned or for about 10 minutes, stirring and breaking into pieces often.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, maple syrup, water, black beans, corn and tortillas. Stir, cover, reduce heat to low and cook for 10 minutes.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand for a few minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with desired toppings like cilantro, green onion, jalapenos, lime, sour cream or yogurt. Spoon into plates and serve hot.
Send me a picture of your dish – you could win a prize! Stay healthy.
2020 Was a Very Strange Year
We are all hoping and praying that the Covid-19 vaccine will be very effective and eradicate this pandemic. For those of you who have suffered over the last year, our prayers are with you.
If you know anyone who may need Social Security disability benefits, please give them our phone number, 888-551-1190, or give them our website address, www.AdamsDisability.com.
When they call we will listen to their situation and let them know if they have a good case or not. Remember, we never charge for consultations. And, there is never a fee unless we win.
Take care and God bless!
Adams & Associates Disability, Inc.