When people call me they often ask me, “Do I need an attorney to get social security disability benefits?” They always wonder if they need to get legal representation for their Social Security disability case. Below is a video testimonial of Rhonda, a claimant who thought that her disability was so severe that she would not need an attorney to win. Listen to the video to find out what happened.
Applying for Social Security is hard and requires a lot of paperwork, make appeals within a certain amount of time, and you have to get your medical records together to get to Social Security. Obviously, since they are going to make a medical decision, they have to have your medical records. So many times I find that people hurt their claims by not properly completing forms. This is hard to overcome later in the claim.
It is also difficult for people to obtain the medical records they need in order to support your claim. Additionally, they do not have the resources to ask the proper questions of their physicians that will support their case. Then they have to win their Social Security case by meeting legal standards that they do not know. Please don’t go it alone.
If I have helped you in the past and you would like to do a video testimonial please give me a call. I always appreciate knowing when my clients are happy with my services.
Laughter is the Best medicine:
THINGS YOUR MOM WOULD NEVER SAY
· How on earth can you see the TV sitting so far back?
· Yeah, I used to skip school a lot too.
· Just leave all the lights on.
· Let me smell that shirt – yeah, it’s good for another week.
· Go ahead and keep that stray dog, honey, I’ll walk it every day.
· The curfew is just a general time to shoot for – it’s not like I’m running a prison around here.
· If you don’t have a tissue, just use your sleeve.
· Don’t bother wearing a jacket – the windchill is bound to improve.
If you know anyone who may need Social Security disability benefits, please give them my phone number.
I will listen to them and let them know if they have a good case or not. Remember, I never charge for consultations. And there is never a fee unless we win.
Please remember. I work for you. I am your advocate! If you have concerns, please call us.
We are “A Voice for the Disabled”
Take care and God bless,
Randy Adams, ADR
Please like us on Facebook!